Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winter Day

Before I get to some fun images, let me just say that I am really hoping to stick with blogging more. I started earlier this year, however with my photography business being busier than I expected combined with becoming pregnant with our second little, blogging went to the bottom of the priority list. Yet as of late I'm realizing that I miss having a little creative space to record and share memories. I am drifting slowly away from Facebook and hope to use this space to post pictures and updates of our family. My purpose isn't to post a picture perfect life--it's honestly a space for us and a record of my favorite moments, so feel free to follow along! 

Now for a little snow fun--




 I'm about to get snow dumped on me--can you tell?








No comments:

Post a Comment