Monday, April 14, 2014

Our Weekend 4/11 - 4/13


1. I put some birdseed back into the feeders and Avy has become quite the bird watcher since then. Love her little finger pointing at all the birdies.
2. Steven and Avy enjoying a minute of sunshine. Moments like these make my heart smile.
3. Avalyn and I are still enjoying fruit and yogurt smoothies. They only last a few minutes around here.
4. Our church had a Wild Game dinner on Friday evening. I ate was buffalo for the first time--and it was so good! Here are the little's dressed in their camo.
5. Saturday we dropped Steven off at the library to study for a bit. I decided to dust off the baby carrier and walk around the books myself for a bit. She still fit and loved it so much! I was surprised how comfortable it still was.
6. We seriously can never go into town without going to Home Depot. We're just project people and we always come up with some project to do while we are there.
7. Speaking of projects, I did pick up some paint at Home Depot to finally paint our bedroom. I'm going to do a whole redo. The walls are soon to be colored in Martha Stewart's "Winter Day" paint. It's a beautiful light gray-blue. When I'm done I'll put some pictures up on the blog.
8. While at the library I picked up Off the Beaten Path: the Dakotas. Steven and I are taking a trip out to South Dakota for our anniversary in a couple months. This book is full of special places to visit that normal tourists miss. Can't wait to explore!
9. This photo makes me laugh. Maybe it shouldn't, but it does! The church Steven preached at Sunday does not have a nursery, so we make the church library into a makeshift nursery when Avy gets too fidgety or loud (both happen quite easily these days). Avy was having a little attitude because I wouldn't let her climb the end table. Sigh, the tough life of a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment